Published on April 13th, 2015 | by Tim Mayo0
Out Now: Driver Speedboat Paradise on iOS and Android
Ubisoft have just released Driver Speedboat Paradise for both iOS and Android.
If you are a fan of Vector Units Riptide GP2 and also the Asphalt series then there’s a good chance that you’ll enjoy this game since it feels like a mix of both games.
Here’s the trailer:
Embody a young, reckless driver trying to make it big in the ruthless world of speedboat racing. Race around exotic locations, feel the high-speed racing thrill and become the best pilot on the waves! Impose your style! Customize and upgrade your boat to be the hottest driver on land! Beware though, your quest for fame and fortune might take an unexpected turn: meet the legendary cop John Tanner and help him bring down the speedboat mafia!
- EXPERIENCE the pure arcade racing thrill: blast, jump and boost your way through high-speed showdowns.
- RACE in 6 different modes, including drag racing, and compete against your friends in the Weekly Tournament.
- FEEL the high-speed racing thrill thanks to our realistic wave system! Gaze-upon stunning 3D visuals perfected with AAA effects.
- DRIVE over exotic locations around the world, from Cancun to the Bahamas!
- COLLECT, UPGRADE AND CUSTOMIZE more than 20 boats to always be the fastest driver around.
- IMPROVE your lifestyle with houses and clothes to unlock insane powerboats and leave your mark on the speedboat world.
- ENJOY an awesome soundtrack created in collaboration with Back Office Records, featuring the best of French electro: Workerz feat. Etienne de Crecy, Bobmo…
- iOS: iOS 7.0 or higher
- Android: Version 4.0 or higher
Driver Speedboat Paradise is free to download but does include in-app purchases. It’s available now for iOS and Android: