Published on June 30th, 2015 | by Tim Mayo0
Out Now: SBK15 on iOS, Android and Windows
With over 4.5 million downloads the SBK Official Mobile Game certainly has a very devoted fan base.
And it’s hardly surprising as this intense simulation motorcycle racing game developed by Digital Tales is a whole lot of fun!
It’s been out for a while already on Windows Phone, but it’s recently been launched on iOS and Android too.
I’ve only played it briefly so far, but already I’m loving the beautiful visuals and silky controls.
Here’s the trailer:
Join the fray in the 2015 eni FIM Superbike World Championship: pick the bike of your dreams from the biggest brands in the world (Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, Suzuki, MV Agusta, BMW) and hit the track! Ride shoulder to shoulder with the big guys, such as former champions Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli! Break their records in Challenge Mode or push yourself to the limit in the new Time Attack Mode and don’t be afraid to unleash your inner speed demon!
Offering cross-platform compatibility and an advanced bike handling model based on player feedback, SBK15 is the next installment to the officially licensed, high-octane motorcycle racer on mobile and features:
- 13 WSBK rounds, including the brand-new Chang International Circuit in Thailand
- 24 elite riders grouped in 14 racing teams
- 4 game modes, namely Championship, Quick Race, Challenge and Time Attack
- Enhanced physics engine
- Cross-save and cross-play on iOS and Windows Phone devices
- Maximum control flexibility, with 9 configurations including gyroscope and virtual controls
- Realistic 3D graphics with dynamic lighting effects
- iOS: iOS 6.1 or higher
- Android: Version 4.0.3 or higher
- Windows: Windows Phone 8.1
SBK15 is free to download but does include in-app purchases and ads. It’s available now for iOS, Android and Windows Phone: